Since its launch last year, skinChemists’ Bee Venom Facial Serum has taken the beauty industry by storm.
As featured in the Daily Mail, the serum contains real Bee Venom, an active ingredient which works to smooth and plump the skin by increasing blood circulation, and the movement of nutrients between the levels of the skin, helping to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
Other key ingredients include:
- Manuka Honey, which really deeply nourishes and moisturises the skin, leaving the skin feeling soft and fresh. It improves skin texture and vitality, which all contributes to that youthful complexion we all strive for.
- Tegocosmo C250, which blurs out those age spots and imperfections, and brightens the skin to give a smooth, glowing complexion.
While it is a fantastic wrinkle killer, it also works on skin of all ages, and helps to combat that daily wear and tear skin faces from the likes of sun exposure and pollution.
The serum also contains natural extracts from plants, such as watercress, the stinging nettle and horse tail, which work to regulate the pores of the skin, which reduces any excess oiliness, whilst still giving that intense moisturisation.
Independent panel testing showed that:
- 100% of women said their skin felt rejuvenated after using Bee Venom Facial Serum.
- 100% of women rated this product either good or excellent.
- 99% of women stated that their complexion improved after using the Bee Venom facial serum.
- 99% of women would replace their current anti-ageing product with the Bee Venom Facial Serum.
- 98% of women could feel the Bee Venom Facial Serum working from the instant they applied it.
Please note: all our Bee Venom is sourced in an entirely ethical and sustainable way…no bees are harmed in the making of this, or any other Bee Venom products.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide, Mel (Honey), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Maltodextrin, Bee Venom, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid|
|How To Use||Apply to clean dry skin morning and night. Moisturiser can be applied over the serum as desired.|