- After you have added your chosen products into your basket, and ticked the terms and conditions box, you will be directed to the next page where you need to select your shipping.
- On the right hand side of the page, there is a space to enter the discount code (please ensure you spell the code correctly and do not leave any spaces).
- If the code is valid, you will notice the code appear underneath the ‘subtotal’, where the amount deducted will also be visible for your reference.
- On the other hand, if you are unable to use the code, you will receive a message in red underneath, highlighting the issue. Please see troubleshooting guide below for more information!
1. How do I apply a Promotional Code I have?
2. Why is my Code not working?
- Please note that you are only to put in your code without any other characters such as spaces, as our website will see it as invalid.
- Please note that you can only use once code per transaction.
- Most of our promotional codes apply for a limited time only. If you received an email with the code, the email will indicate:
- Which products the code applies for.
- The expiry date of the code.
- Most codes can only be used once- which is why it may appear as ‘invalid’ if you attempt to reorder with the same code.
3. My code gives me free next day delivery- why is this not working?
Unfortunately, some postcodes are not eligible for next day delivery- which is why you may not be able to use the code.